Monthly Archives: July 2008

I like girly websites.

It’s true. There’s a thingy (http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/using-your-browser-url-history-estimate-gender/) that tells me: Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 73% Likelihood of you being MALE is 27% Site Male-Female Ratio youtube.com 1 wikipedia.org 1.08 facebook.com 0.83 imdb.com 1.06 nytimes.com 1.13 perezhilton.com 0.75 petfinder.com 0.47 … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Ottawa and Newfoundland

Paul and I went to Ottawa for Canada Day this year. It was the kick off to our vacation, which ended up in Newfoundland. Here is my travel diary, first published on facebook: Ottawa, Day Two: We got in yesterday … Continue reading

Posted in I went to it! | Leave a comment