1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Paul, any one of my awesome friends, my siblings, my parents.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I’m talky around people I know well, otherwise shy.
4. Do you take compliments well?
not at all, but I’m learning.
5. Do you like to ride horses?
yes, but it’s too expensive
6. What was your favorite game as a kid?
7. Are you judgmental?
completely. But I’m trying to use it for the powers of good. reeeally trying.
8. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursue. I prefer being in charge.
9. Can you speak another language?
10. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
11. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
once I got fired from a job and went to the WEM shooting range to cool off. I’m pretty good at it, as it turns out.
12. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
anything living, then my laptop. I gotta be able to work!
13. How often do you read books?
once every couple months
14. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
15. What is your favorite children’s book?
the one with Big Nutbrown Hare and Little Nutbrown Hare. Or the Giving Tree.
17. Last person you talked to?
18. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
yes. I love them!
19. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
20. Do you like mustard?
21. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
sleep! but it’s a real close call.
22. Do you look like your mom or dad?
23. Can you do splits?
I used to. Maybe I still can?
24. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
This sounds like a stupid question, but it’s not. I do, an anti-allergenic solution.
25. What do you want to do for New Year’s?
26. What are you drinking?
27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
I don’t have one
29. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I don’t vote for them, but I’m happy for Taylor Hicks. Go, big weirdo, go!
30. Do you know how to play poker?
31. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
The playoffs were pretty freakin’ exciting.
32. Do you like funny or serious people better?
serious people ARE funny.
33. Ever been to LA?
yes, when I was around 3, with my grandparents. I’m not sure why.
34. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
no, and I’m trying to cut down in English.
35. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
usually it’s just misunderstandings.
…and now, another Survey!
1. What is your Boyfriend/girlfriends name?
2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
I’m wearing pyjamas.
3. What are you listening to right now?
traffic going by.
4. What are the last 4 digits in your phone number?
I’m not saying! It’s bad enough that I publish a blog. Next thing you know, I’m running for office and they have all this dirt on me…
5. What was the last thing you ate?
ice cream sandwich
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
I’m NOT a crayon
7. How is the weather right now?
it’s a nice fall night
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
some publicist dude
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/preferred sex?
10. Favorite type of Food?
all of it, except bananas
11. Do you drink?
no, I’ve quit
12. Do you smoke?
13. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember what you did?
14. Hair color?
15. What is your eye color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite holiday?
I’m loving Japanese New Year’s lately
18. Favorite Month?
the warm ones, and possibly September
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
22. Are u too shy to ask someone out?
23.If you can say something to someone right now what would it be?
what to whom?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
it’s context dependent
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Who is least likely to respond?
no one ever does
27. Who is most likely to respond?
28. Who do you want to respond?
29. What books are you reading?
The Pillow Book of Sei Shonagon, The Autograph Man by Zadie Smith
31. Favorite Movie?
oh geez. how much time have you got?
32. Favorite football team?
I don’t like football
33.What were you doing before this?
34. Any pets?
a cat, Fraser.
I don’t have anything so newfangled as that
34. Butter popcorn, plain, or salted?
37. Dogs or cats?
either, if well behaved
38. Favorite flower?
where did 39 go?
40. Are you taken or single?
people aren’t posessions, blah blah blah, but yes, taken
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
I’m alone, and it’s OK
43. Are you still friends with your exes?
Fortunately or unfortunately, no.
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, we’ve been over this
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2, but Paul usually gives me one too.
50. Do you have a Tattoo?
No needles! No!